perfectcollectionbdi.blogspot.com – https://perfectcollectionbdi.blogspot.com/2019/04/how-to-submit-your-invention-idea.html. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good a perception you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent idea, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable maybe can.